Museum From Home
Though the physical Museum is closed until further notice, we are working to provide new remote programs and resources. These resources will serve K-12 students, teachers, and families during school and Museum closures. Keep checking back as this website will be updated frequently with new resources and content.
Check the links below for resources available now including online arts integration lesson plans for teachers and families, guided critique powerpoints, online exhibitions at Collections Connection, and a downloadable coloring page! Check back frequently because we are uploading new content several times a week.
- Browse the Permanent Collection
- Lesson Plans
- Video Lesson Plans
- Guided Critiques
- Artist 2 Artist, connect your virtual secondary classroom with arts professionals
- Postcard Images and Prompts
- Student Curators Resource Guide
- SMA Coloring Pages
- Online Exhibitions and Prompts at Utah Collections Connection (partnership with UMFA)
Projects in the works include:
- Hosting an online exhibition of artwork by K-12 students responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Converting popular exhibitions to online exhibitions and creating related prompts and activities for K-12 audience
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback please feel free to reach out to us at Elarsen@springville.org and Lgleaves@springville.org. We'd love to hear what we can do to most help you during this time.
To see what our partner POPS programs across the state are offering CLICK HERE.
Professional Outreach Program in the Schools (POPS), managed by the Utah State Board of Education and sponsored by the Utah State Legislature, supports arts education in Utah’s public schools by bringing professional arts organizations’ educational programs to schools for free or subsidized costs. The goal is to connect schools, teachers, administrators and students with high quality arts learning experiences with professional artists. POPS supports the state’s core arts standards by providing arts education opportunities to all Utah schools.